re: fluid in brake booster

Simon,
	What you found inside your brake booster is brake fluid, not oil.  Your
old master brake cylinder was leaking out the rear seal and the vacuum
in the brake booster is pulling the fluid inside.  Had your brake fluid
been disappearing?  Then you've found it!

	Get a turkey baster and suck out all the juicy fluids from the booster.
 Then soak up the remaining fluid with paper towels until gone.  No need
to get another booster unless it no longer holds a vacuum; no harm was
done to the booster by the brake fluid.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV