Alfa Romeo/Italdesign Taxi

Dear fellow digestives

I have found another Alfa Romeo prototipo for which there seems to be
conflicting information
: the "New York Taxi" by Italdesign. The Alfa Romeo Museum Catalogue
lists it as powered by a 60hp 1280cc (I guess they mean 1287cc) Alfasud
engine, but Italdesign's site lists it as a 2-litre, 150hp engine. Is it
simply that more than one was produced, and that they are then both
correct?

The link to the Italdesign page is:
http://www.italdesign.it/newsite/prototypes/images/nytaxi.jpg

It is simply a jpeg image with some data.

Thanks

Ciao

Zak