Alfa and Toyota 2000GT

When I bought my 1600 Veloce in 1970, I had been sports car rallying in So.
California. The local Toyota dealer at the time on the corner lot was selling
imports at the same time. I remember when the Toyota 2000 GT came to the
dealership as the owner bought the car. Then he put the car into the rally's.
A beautiful car to see on the road at the time. I often wondered where that
red Toyota went to. At that time I didn't know they were that rare.
Sort of like buying a TZ/GTA from the dealer around that time...if we only
knew then what we know today we would have sacrificed the farm for one.

Christopher Boles