Is that a 164 . . . or a Colt?

Norm S. wrote:
<Designing appliances requires bland copy-cat designs.  The Japanese
makers excell at that.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY they would ever
design anything that looked like a Milano.  Or, a Giulietta.  Or an
Alfetta. And on , and on.>

Hmm.  I've always thought my mother's old mid-80s Dodge/Mitsubishi Colt
looked a lot like a 164 -- from the front and the back.

Doug
77 Spider
95 Tacoma
00 Passat

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]