RE: New EFI

Zamani

you want to start reading the UK magazine, Cars & Car Conversions.
http://www.ewacars.com/mghcc.html

They regularly write about aftermarket EFI and engine management computers,
mapping, rolling roads etc. Of course, until farily recently, the
aftermarket and race fraternity were mostly committed to the "carbs are
best" mentality but as they've learned their way around the technology
they've recognised that computer-managed engines can do things that carbs
could never do in a million years.

CCC don't always have articles focused solely on this stuff but it is
generally-covered in alot of the articles.

nk