New EFI

Just curious how many people on this digest have had 1st hand
experience installing and tuning an EFI like Haltech, Electromotive,
AEM, Autronic, EMS, Wolf, Microtech, SDS EFI etc?

If you have any experience, why not share?  I'm sure we would all like
to learn from all those with experience.

Thanks.

Zamani
http://webhosting.yahoo.com