Emissions Question

I've just titled my vehicles in Illinois after moving from PA and I already
received my emissions test notices.
My car is a Weberized '78 Spider with all emissions control equipment
removed.

Illinois requires an idle test that must pass these limits:
HC 600 ppm
CO 6%
CO + CO2 6%

The last time I took an emissions test about 8 years ago my numbers were:
HC 400 ppm
CO 4%
CO2 12%

Can anyone give me some advice on what I can do to reduce CO2 without
raising the other values?
What effect will reinstallation of the Catalytic converter have on the
numbers.

Thanks for the advice - feel free to respond privately.

Roger Hambro
'78 Spider
Algonquin, IL
rhambro@domain.elided