RE: removing water pump

I don't like the idea of pulling studs out of the timing cover so I've never
done it that way. Here is how I look at it:

You've got to drain most of the coolant to change the waterpump so I get new
radiator hoses at the same time. Once the coolant is drained and the
radiator hoses are off you are looking at just two bolts to pull the whole
radiator out of your way. Plenty of access and yanking the crank pulley is
no big deal.

That's the way I do it.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi