More non-Alfa possible vintage, 2.5 challenge cars!

Sorry I can't help myself with these postings.  Here are two challenging
Bay-Area gems to build into vintage cars from Craigslist. Not my cars,
thankfully.
Andrew Watry
OPELS FOR SALE
Reply to: OPEL4SALE@domain.elided <mailto:OPEL4SALE@domain.elided> Date: Fri Nov 15
00:09:51 2002   TWO RARE CLASSIC CARS FOR SALE! 1968 OPEL KADETT AND 1969
OPEL GT "mini corvette stingray of the 60's and 70's" FOR SALE. BOTH 2 DOOR,
4-Cyl. 1.9 LITER, 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! WILL
TAKE BEST OFFER.