Fineline in design credit...

I did find one interesting site which discusses Mr. Goertz' involvement with the Z. It
really is a hard one to call... the guy who created the website thinks not but....

http://zhome.com/History/Myth/DesignEvoluB.htm

Did he have direct involvement with the product introduced
in the late 60's? Probably not, since I don't think he was with Nissan at that time. However, the influence from the model his
design team created in 1963 did carry over... in proportions and even in some details. Checkout the hood line and the rear quarter panel window and other details. To call him "the designer" is too strong but
he did drive the concept and established the foundation for the end product. That is clear.

As with any project many hands eventually touch a design, for the good or bad, it just depends on your perspective.

Steve Silverstein