Milano Stolen in SC

Looking for a little help in recovering my 87 Milano that was stolen on
Wednesday in Anderson SC. It is (or was) metallic blue Gold edition. It had
a temporary black trunk lid while I was re-painting the original. If anyone
sees one for sale or just on the road, please reply to me or on the digest.
The car is showing about 82000 miles. All help appreciated.

Chris Poore