Giulietta brakes continued

I posted questions about Giulietta brakes earlier. Since then I've measured
the cylinder and I have a one inch master so it would seem that the master
came from '63 or later when the fronts had discs. So if I have a one inch
instead of inch and 3/8ths for a master and I have drums all around would that
present any problems? If I go to front discs then I assume I have a correct
master but would still need some proportioning valve?

Emmo