How about one of those Car Bag's? You drive the car in and zip it up, supposedly creating a moisture-proof seal. Or, maybe a dehumidifier?

Regards,

Dean

At 04:25 PM 11/11/2002, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:09:31 -0500
From: "Douglas R. and Julia R. Harris" <dharris@domain.elided>
Subject: Winter storage

    I need advice on Winter storage.  I've done my homework; I went to i
Saluti (http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/3837/coldstor.html) to
get pointers on winterizing my 77 Spider.  I won't be storing it
completely.  I'll be driving it at least once every two weeks.
    But I still need some advice.  I store it in an older garage that
can get pretty damp; the roof is good and it's watertight, but the slab
wicks up a lot o' water.
    Isn't there a product that contains dry silica gel in cloth bags
that I can toss in the cockpit and trunk to absorb moisture?  I've been
on the Internet, without luck.

Doug
77 Spider
Richmond, Virginia