Tirerack vs. Firestone (was All Season Tires)

Joeveloce@domain.elided writes, and I quote:

But I just got them on (reference to tires) before the rain hit the Northwest!

Rain?  What rain?
I've only noticed an outburst of Seattle Sunshine.
Zach Cox told me this was perfect weather for Ducati riding.
Tess told me she was planning on driving Olive Oyl with her top down (Olive's, not Tess') to the Tuesday meeting.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
where I remain Always Looking For Another