Design

God I love and appreciate good design.

Just went out into the rain moments ago to retrieve my mail. Don't ask
what an old greasy fingered guy does with an Esquire subscription, but
they were kind enough to include a publication 'promoted' by the Italian
Trade Commission. It will also be included with your Harper's Bazaar and
other such publications.

It's called Italia.

[Just to get this straight, yeah I not only own Italy, I even own Sicily
(though a few might argue the latter statement)].

Where do they get such style? The water, the wine, the olive oil, the
Italian chutzpah fueled by Italian testerone?

There are men's shoes that if I could afford them, I might actually wear
- as opposed to my 'merican Nikes.

There is an ad for sunglasses with two lovely ladies kissing. In good
taste of course. (Pun intended).

(Token Alfa content coming up): There's an article on Luca di
Montezemolo, the CEO of Ferrari Maserati Group. Must admit I loved the
fact that Ferrari picked up Maserati from the ashes and tucked them
under their wing.

I just wish they'd done it for Alfa.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

So when's this gray rain going to move back to Seattle where it belongs?