RE: Damian's wiper motor

Tess, thanks for the tip. So far this year has been dry but ya know...a
wiper motor is a good thing. I'm going to scrounge one up eventually,
shouldn't be too hard.

I do like driving my boss around in it and having him freak out because
I don't have a wiper motor. "How can you drive it like that?" Heeheehee.
I am somewhat safety conscious and do plan to get a wiper motor very
soon. But not before a rear sway bar, performance springs, front grill
and new tie rods. Hahah!

On another subject. I drove my humble little Berlina to work yesterday.
Parked it in the parking lot next to a new Saab and an Audi TT. Later on
I look outside the window and see a group of ppl milling around next to
the Berlina. They were all totally checking out the beat little Berlina.
Not the Saab, not the TT but my little Berlina.

Everybody loves the Berlina.

Damian

73 Berlina
87 Milano