re: motorcycles

At Wed, 06 Nov 2002 08:55:08 -0500 Ferdinando Di Matteo wrote:
>When did this Digest for Alfa Romeo get interested in those killer
>machines called motorcycles? Knock it of please

Me: since I was a child, and much before ever thinking about Alfas.

Killing machines? I've been at twice car related funerals
than motorcycle funerals.  And all my friends do ride.

Motorcycle still zooms on the ground, do not fly around like
alfa engined gyros... ;)

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it