Re: BTCC/ETCC

Watch out for Gavin Pyper who drives the GA Janspeed Alfa Romeo 156 in
the next few races. If I am not mistaken in the later stages of the
BTCC Production class, he made good progess.

I wonder if SpeedChannel will continue showing more BTCC, ETCC races.
The DTM is not that fun anymore. Partly because the commentator kinda
sucks.

I was kinda disappointed that Ruberti was tapped by Larini in the ETCC.
But he is still my favorite driver. He's been driving only Alfas for
ages.

Zamani
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/