Re: BTCC/ETCC

In a message dated 11/5/2002 12:36:57 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> BTW: the Alfa 156's cleaned up in the European Touring
> rounds shown this weekend. The British Touring Car races
> shown, while not an Alfa showcase, were maybe the wildest
> racing I've seen!

Yeah, those FWD 156's really showed those RWD BMW's (and all the others) the
way to the finish line. 8-))

I thought that I had tuned into a demolition derby instead of the BTCC.  Not
a good outing for Alfa's here where they run in the production category, not
the touring group.  Of course getting knocked out on the first lap doesn't
help.

If there is a better driver out there than Marcus Gronholm, winner of the WRC
title this year, I have yet to see him.  The man who never blinks.

Jerry in Houston