GTV6 update

Hi all

As reported last week, the stalling & then not starting GTV6 mystery has
been solved - it was a burnt-out fuel relay. Having since had it
replaced, I am happy to report that my baby is running almost perfectly!
I had the pleasure of 2 longish highway trips during the past week, and
I was able to wind her up to about 4 thou in 5th (traffic fines are
something I can do without right now... ;-) - just before she really
comes on song (literally & figuratively!) - and she didn't miss a beat
the whole time. In fact, she is definitely going better than when I got
her (around '98).

All that is needed now is some emergency rust-fixing (any ideas?),
gearbox overhaul (to fix graunching second mostly), rear clunk a la doog
see-dun and a replacement plastic bonnet trim thingy.

For the record then there is a South African GTV6 daily driver only
(running) car.

Ciao all

Zak