  From: CaptainWilliam Sims
  To: schweikg@domain.elided
  Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 8:50 PM
  Subject: Article in Lexington paper on autocross

  George,

  My Mom mailed a few months ago an article from the Lexington Herald on your
local autocross.  Was great to see the pic of your Spider's grill!

  The car was very competitive in DSP, at least at the local level.  Like you,
I trailer the car.  But I don't keep it currently licensed.  That would mean
carrying insurance on it, and I just don't want to spend $1000/yr insuring a
car I don't drive on the road.  (yeah, insurance is expensive down here!)

  Bill Sims
  Mandeville, LA