Re: How many old alfas in daily use?

>James Montebello <jamesm@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: How many old alfas in daily use?

I think you answered your own question, then ignored yourself ;).  I would
add to your list that japanese cars have steadily and rapidly increased
their reliability, while alfas and other european cars have improved slowly
or even decreased (mercedes, bmw?).  As others have pointed out, I don't
think all japanese cars have the same reliability either (most older
mitsubishi blow tons of smoke).  My gtv/6 surprises me with its reliability,
but I don't feel safe using it for my main transport.  For that I have a
138,000 mile honda (never been stranded. yet! ;)   kj.