Shimmy

Shimmy Shimmy CocoBop...
opps...digressing back to another era.

A couple of suggestions

check the rear trailing arm bushings. The car will wander if the bushings are
worn and broken. You might have to pull the arms to look at them if you can't
see up into the mountings.
The car will want to "dance" going around corners as we call it. If the
trailing arm bushings are worn, this could cause the rear end to hunt for a
neutral position instead of being fixed as with good bushings.

The other could be the lower suspension bushings in the front...

How about out of round wheels or oval mounting holes? If the centers have been
flattened from inpact guns or the centering holes are warped, any thing is
possible.

I am coming in on this discussion late so I don't know if these areas have
been addressed.

Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net