Re: How many old alfas in daily use?

At 05:37 AM 10/29/02 +0000, you wrote:

Okay, Berlinas were not mentioned in the list, but I will submit that I am a
"B" with my Berlina and an 83 Full Size Jeep Cherokee for Idaho camping,
pulling the boat and for snow days up here when I am worried that a poor
driver in a Navigator or Caddie sport ute will smash me.
I've been waiting to brag on my fleet too. I've been a B driver for more than 20 years - exclusively 67-73 alfas as daily drivers for my 50 mile round trip drive to work. It takes about 3-4 Spiders, GTVs and/or Berlinas on call because one or more is usually down for some kind of repair, maintenance, or refurbishment.

//kct, Powell, TN