Re: buying a GTV6

George and others,

My '85 has the metric Speedlines and I have to say, I've never seen a wheel that looks better on a GTV6! :-) I was under the impression that these wheels were only available for the 1985 model year.

Hmm I've never seen a later GTV-6 with metric wheels. My '86 has the
15" so-called wine-glass wheels and I've never seen an wheel that looks
better on a GTV-6.
--

 -Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA
  1985 GTV6