Re: buying a GTV6

OK. The '"wineglass" wheel I'm speaking of were made by Speedline and
for 1986 they were non -metric (15-inch to be precise). I don't know
about the 1985 model. But a knowledgeable young friend tells me that
the so-called "phone-dial"-type wheels (5 big holes) were standard in
the USA for at least PART of 1985, and these WERE metric (I've one for
a 'spare' in my car that I want to replace).

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type multipart/appledouble]
On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 05:10  PM, Robert Abatecola wrote:

> George and others,
>
> My '85 has the metric Speedlines and I have to say, I've never seen a
> wheel that looks better on a GTV6!  :-)   I was under the impression
> that these wheels were only available for the 1985 model year.
>

>> Hmm I've never seen a later GTV-6 with metric wheels. My '86 has the
>> 15" so-called wine-glass wheels and I've never seen an wheel that
>> looks
>> better on a GTV-6.
>
> --
>
>  -Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA