RE: Hurtienne Alfa parts quality

I have seen their quality second hand, uninstalled,
a Chicago AROC club member's 69 GTV complete interior
in black sitting in his truck waiting for install. It
looked absolutely beutiful and original. He has also
purchased suspension and brake parts that have been
installed and he has nothing but good things to say.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA