Hurtienne Alfa parts quality

Has anyone tried the interior parts from Hurtienne
Alfa - www.alfahurtienne.de - in Germany?  I like
their low prices, but I'm concerned that the quality
might not be up to OEM standards.  I have seen the
door panels Re-Originals sells, and they are
beautiful.  Correct in every way I could figure out.
I need a new taillight assembly for my spider, and
figured I would order up door panels and a carpet set
for the spider as a winter project.

Any real world experience out there with the interior
bits?  I ordered a few other small parts from them and
have been happy so far.

Henrik, how did your lights compare to OEM?  We're
they OEM?  Scott, have you ordered anything interior
related yet?

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
71 Spider