Re: Joe's GTV6 Survey

Good idea, Joe. It seems I've seen very few GTV6's lately--only at enthusiast
events and not in daily or even weekend traffic. Anyway, put me in category
C. A good GTV6 doesn't deserve to lug along in commuting traffic (if it can
be helped); such duty is better left to the mundane-o-boxes.

Kevin Murphy
86 GTV6 3.0