From: Kit Redwine
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 6:53 AM
To: 'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: Super pickup in Atlanta?

I'm here on a short visit to the ATL visiting family.  While having
breakfast yesterday on Piedmont Road I could have sworn that I saw a very
nice blue Giulia Super pickup truck drive by.  Now, I know a few others have
attempted this (Hi Phil!) and seem to remember a mention long ago on the
digest of one in Atlanta.  Was this it and is the owner on the digest?

On a similar note, I was dining with a BMW-loving friend and he told me he
knows someone who did the same conversion to a BMW 2002!

Kit
Seattle
'86 GTV6