GTV questions

Greetings Alfisti !

Thanks to all who helped me with my bypass hose questions. I really appreciate it !

I have two more questions for the digest:

First, does anyone know of an alternative for the two small fog lights ( 74 GTV ) in the grille ? Maybe something with a driving beam or at least with a replaceable bulb ( non-sealed beam ) ?

Second, can someone tell me where I can buy Sachs Gas shocks. None of the usual suspects sell 'em. I seem to remember someone telling the digest about using Rugh springs, Sachs shocks front and Koni red rear as a good suspension set up.

Thanks,

Dan

10503
11501