Re: 164 Tires in 205/60 15"

Tirerack has Yokohama AVS-i's in 205/60/R15 for $43 each. By all accounts a very good high preformance tire.

Tirerack only lists one wheelset applicable to the 164Q, a Borbet Type E a $135each. Not a bad price, and a very nice looking rim actually.

Going to 16" rims would likely mean a 205/55 R16 tire... there are tons of choices at that size. I'm a fan of the Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s at $70/each in that size. I have the R15 size of that tire on my Milano and I've been very impressed with their grip/wear/price.

I'm new to 164s, so consider my opinions accordingly.

--Mark