(expensive)marketing /Yes, where ARE they from?

Charlie,
If you noticed they are not running any Television. The ad campaign is all
outdoor, print and the occasional ad before the movie. My guess is they
aren't spending more then $50 million tops. For a brand new car line with
this kind of impact this is peanuts.
It truly is quite smart marketing.

--
Steven Luftman <sluftman@domain.elided>