Adjusting Konis & what KYBs?

Several used red Konis have come into our little Alfa circle lately, and several of them refuse to engage the adjustment mechanism. These are the ones where you collapse them turn the top which engages an adjustment on the bottom cylinder.

Does anyone know how you get into the thing to adjust it? Cut off the dust shroud, maybe?

Also, several folks have asked what KYB shocks fit 105 Alfas. I know some do, but don't know the model numbers and find nothing definitive on the web. Anyone know what KYBs fit?

Thanks,
Joe