Alternator woes Part 2

I want to thank everyone who responded to my alternator/charging question about 2-3 weeks ago.  I just got around to testing some things.  First, the battery is brand new and fully charged and the appropriate size.  I checked all the ground connections and none were loose or corroded, but I cleaned everything and made certain they were tight.  Next, the belt on the alternator appears in good condition and proper tightness.

Following directions from Fred Di Mattteo, I checked the voltage at the battery and got the following readings:
12.6 v before start in morning.
11.8 v after start with warning light on
13.5 v after reving engine to make warning light go off

After driving several miles I measured again with some accessories:

13.4 v with the electric radiator fans on
12.6 v with A/C on and fan on
12.5 v with A/C and headlights on
13.5 v with A/C (no fan, no headlights)

If the alternator is working properly, shouldn't I get at least 14 v at the battery?

I checked the voltage with the fan on, because I noticed when the fan turns on, the headlights dim a bit and the voltmeter in the car dips a bit.  Do you think the fan may be drawing too much?  I should say fans, since there are two.

Thanks,

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Orange Park, FL