Re: 2003 AROC National Convention - the official word

You'll be seeing registration forms in print and on the AROC website soon.
The 2003 AROC National Convention (Alfas By the Beach) will take place July
3-6th  in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. HQ Hotel will be the Embassy Suites on
17th street only 1-1/2 miles from the beach. We've planned four days of Alfa
good times in America's favorite vacation spot. Bring the family! The Embassy
Suite's suites are spacious and even include two TV sets. The AROC rate for
the event is $119 per night which includes breakfast for all occupants and
free happy hour. Plenty of free parking too in a giant-sized outdoor parking
lot.

While in Florida think about combining your AROC convention with other
Florida attractions. DisneyWorld in Orlando is less than 4 hours away as is
the Kennedy Space Center, Key West and the Florida Keys. Only 40 minutes away
is Miami with its great cuban restaurants, salsa clubs and plus the most fun
place in the Americas: South Beach on Miami Beach.

The National AROC Convention 2003 is more than "Alfas By the Beach", it's a
vacation destination.

Look forward to seeing you all in Fort Lauderdale next July! Yes, the dates
are etched in stone!

Marc Mosko
President South Florida AROC
Chairman, 2003 AROC National Convention
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV Twin Spark
'91 164 S

<< From: Paul Witek <pwitek@domain.elided>
 Subject: 2003 AROC National?

 Does anyone know where the 2003 AROC-USA national convention will be held?
I looked about a bit on the aroc website, but didn't really see it anywhere.
I'm sure dates are probably not set in stone yet, but just knowing where it
is would help me decide if I should even consider setting aside some vacation
time for it...

 Thanks!

 - - Paul Witek  >>