GTV6 Rear Brakes

Thanks to all who responded to my rear brake query, both here and via e-mail. The consensus seems to be that the outboard adjuster has probably gone beyond its limit and that I need to push the piston in while turning the adjuster to get it to thread itself back into the piston. It looks like it will be next weekend before I have a chance to try it.

One thing I neglected to mention in my earlier post: When I was turning the outboard adjuster I was getting seepage of brake fluid from around the adjuster itself. I assume there is an "O-ring seal in there someplace. There is no evidence of a leak when the lock nut is snugged up. Is this normal or does it indicate a problem.

Thanks
John