From: Eric Storhok [mailto:alfa@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 6:32 PM
To: estorhok@domain.elided
Subject: Fwd: 1972 ALFA 2000 GTV

From: "ingrid chandler" <ichandle@domain.elided>
To: <Alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: 1972 ALFA 2000 GTV
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:00:57 -0400

HI Eric,
IT was very nice to talk to you again.Thanks for the help!
Here are the particulars pertaining to my Alfa:

Engine
Totally rebuilt engine/ transmission - with new clutch
10 to one compression
balanced crank, rods and pistons
new rank 7 cams with heavy duty valve springs and new lifters
shankle headers
webber carbs1750 manifold/linkage
oversize stainless exaust/ borla mufler
oil cooler
airequip hosing silicon tubing in engine bay

Suspension
Shankle springs sway bars and springs  performance shocks
suspension points rebuit
duron in rear trailing arms

Interior
Leather custom carpeting
Nishimachi (not sure about spelling) stereo with duel amps and six speakers
Chrome molly removable role bar with five point safety harness

Fuel system
ATL  Fuel cell with custom aluminum container and air equip fittings

Body
painted with Siekens paint
under body sand blasted and painted with Siekens paint
new rear quarter pannels and rocker assembly
 To the best of my knowledge the car is rust free

Thanks again, Sean

AROC Detroit Homepage:  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm <http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm>