RE: drilled rotors

I haven't tried drilled rotors because of the price and the fact that
they may crack. And the Milano rotor size is small for the speed and
size of the car anyway.

Next time I will get some nice drilled rotors for my Milano.. I am
actually using Supra non-Turbo rotors which are cheaper than stock
Milano rotors. A stock Milano rotor is about $80 while the one for a
Supra is $55.

The drilled Supra rotors are about $99 I think. Last I called a shop
for drilled OMP rotors for the Milano, it was $125 each.

Glad I have Supra rotors, big (302mm)and cheap ($55)! The brake pads
for my wilwoods are reasonably priced too, $40 for a set of wilwood
Polymatrix D.

Zamani
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/