Future of FIAT/AR

I was out last night with a friend who is a motoring journalist on a big
auto industry journal.

Yes. FIAT Auto is in BIG trouble and he can't see how GM could benefit from
taking over.

He also agreed that in ten year's time, we'll basically have about 4 major
carmakers.

As far as the other companies are concerned (the ones I asked about), DCX
(Daimler Chrysler) is fine, PSA is very, very ok (massively profitable),
Porsche and BMW will be ok as well.

Even Alfa Romeo, however, have been suffering decreasing health.

It doesn't look good.

nk

outgoing mail scanned for viruses by Norton.