Re: Leaf Blower Makes a Nice Spider Web

Thanks for all the replies, and good lesson on being more careful. I called tons of shops and found some common threads.
1) The Bronze tint windshield with Antenna (the one i needed) is the hardest and most expensive to find. (new prices were $ 575 to $ 700)
2) The Bronze tint, no antenna was moderately available ($ 600)
3) Plain glass (clear or green) lowest priced replacement ($ 185 - $300)
You have to do a lot of calling and the key is insurance. If you can get glass insurance do it, most people that replied indicated prices for complete replacement at national shops with glass coverage was ($ 150 - $ 250) I called the same shops and without insurance, they get you big time ($ 600 - $ 575) and thats for the glass only.