Another Correction! :-(

Phyllis Gaylard has thankfully brought it to my attention that the vehicle whose emblem
appears on the cover of the September 2002 Alfa Owner magazine is not what was
indicated in my post regarding the recent AROC web site update on Monday. It is, in
fact, a 1600 Spider owned by Tina Van Curen of the SoCal AROC Chapter.

I do not, nor have I ever claimed to be an expert on identifying older Alfa Romeos (pre
'70's) and rely on information provided to me by others.

Red faced again,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master