   Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:21:27 +0000
   From: webb.p@domain.elided
   Subject: Offsets and centerbores and wheels

   Hi All,

   I have a chart from a website somewhere that lists
   centerbore/offsets at the following:

   Model   P.C.D   Offset  C/Bore
   75  V6  5 x 98  28..30  58.5
   164 3.0 5 x 98  28..30  58.0

   Another site (gtv6.org I think) specs the following:

   Model   P.C.D   Offset  C/Bore
   GTV6    5 x 98  40      58.1
   75  V6  5 x 98  40      58.1
   164 3.0 5 x 98  45      58.0