Looking for Ward

I am looking for a larger front anti-sway bar for my Alfa Spider.
Ricambi  is very out of stock and has been for over a year.
I recently heard that Ward of the old Ward and Dean had them still available.
If anyone knows how to contact Ward, I would greatly apprecate the info.
I just got back from the GA AROC Cheaha track event, and had an absolute
blast with my car with Ricambi sport springs and Konis, but was told that the
body roll was too excessive and needed a stiffer front bar.  From all that I
talk to, I understand that the rear anti-sway bar is not really necessary.
Any advise on this would be appreciated.
Since top end never exceeded 100mph before braking into hard turns, I really
enjoyed the lower gear ratio rear end which made a real difference in pulling
through the corners allowing for a very nice controlled slide.  Very Fun !
I would love to hear from anyone about sway bars.
Thanks!
Stan
86 Spider with carbs, cams, etc.
91 Spider daily driver.