Re: (no subject)

My Spider came to me with a K&N filter setup in place of the stock
Spica air box. It was two oval K&Ns connected to the intakes via some
nice curved velocity stacks. Made all kinds of neat noises. I pulled
it and replaced it with a stock Spica box and cold air tube. More
power throughout the rev range and now without all the intake roar I
can actually hear the engine run!

Ed
Loveland, CO.
1974 Spider with a 1750 under the hood