melting plastic source....

> I figured Italy, melting/cracking 164 sunroof/maplight console
> surround...
> Nope...pulled out the old one to put in the new one from AlfaBill...
> sticker said USA !!!
>
> David

err.... David, psst.... that means it's for USA market
cars.... don't blame the old red white and blue for all the
black sticky fingers that result in the icky plactic mix of
those things...

(laughing softly...)

AlfaBill

http://mastroalfa.com & http://mastrowrx.com
   Authorized Alfa Romeo, Subaru dealers
  Authorized MRT distributor, Subaru & WRX
  Exclusive PowerFlex dist. for Alfa Romeo
    800.683.2532 USA, Int'l 813.884.7513
   Fax 813.885.7160 E-mail mastro@domain.elided