RE: Milano Drive Shaft Question

Chris,

When you installed the new front donut where did you place it on the
splined shaft? You should have left it loose. That is why there is a
spline on the driveshaft. When you have completed the installation you
run the car a idle for a minute with the spline loose so the driveshaft
can find its proper length. Then tighten the bolt.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA