Re: Fiat truly in trouble! What will happen to Alfa?

FIAT announced yesterday layoffs which basically mean the closure of the
Termini Imerese plant. However, if the unions strike over these plans, as
they are very likely to do, it could really cause trouble for FIAT.

I'm sure the Alfa Romeo brand could be sold. Whether or not we'd like
whoever buys it and their approach to the brand, is another question.

FIAT in trouble? You betcha:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=FIA&d=t

In 20 years, we'll probably only have a 2 or 3 automakers: GFTM (General
FIAT Toyota Motors), Daimler Chrysler PSA (Renault/Peugeot) and, hmmm, BMP
(Bavarian Motor Porsche)?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that new American luxury brand: Aphla Romero.....

nk