re: homo in strada

Zach wrote:
>Hey Luca, you didn't forget about the time the MINI-VAN passed us did
>you?  You did redeem yourself by promptly repassing them & keep in the
>throttle, I believe it was then I got the pic of your speedo?

I doubt. I remember we were cruising on a normal road when that
happened. I just hate it and gained my position back :)
The speedo pics was taken on the MOTORWAY, and we were intentionally
doing the bad guys with full throttle :)))))))

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it