Milano Verde FS - reduced price

I've lowered the price on my 99.99% rust-free black 1988 Milano Verde to a
good Alfa number: $1750. This is the bottom...it is more valuable as parts
but I'm not yet finished breaking up my 1993 164L and don't really want to
do it to the Verde.

What the car needs: paint, balance of driveshaft, transmission
rebuild/replacement.

What the car does not need (vis-a-vis it HAS): S-cams & pistons, Koni Reds
in front, Spax adjustables in the rear, new timing belt, new giubos (flex
joints).

Photos and CarFax report available on request. The car is located in
Marietta, GA.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider

  parting 1993 164L & 1977 Alfetta GT